Your dog bite or attack case will be professionally reviewed by the attorneys at Webb & D"Orazio free of cost. Many adults, seniors and children have been helped by us, to recover significant verdicts and settlements for medical expenses, nerve damage, puncture and tear wounds, pain and suffering, as well as physical and emotional scars.
You are deserving of expert legal advice and ultimate justice.
My pet suffered bites from another dog.
Webb & D"Orazio is available to provide answers to your questions, and thoroughly investigate your case:
One of our qualified Dog Bite Attorneys will be assigned by our firm, to properly evaluate your individual case.
We conduct an investigation to determine how the dog bite occurred, which would include reviews of any police or animal control reports, in addition to interviewing witnesses to the attack, to prove that you were not at fault.
We consider your injuries to be important, so we review medical records and consult with medical experts.
We find relevant insurance policies such as the homeowner's policy of the careless dog owner,so that your losses will be adequately covered.
We completely know and understand your concerns:
- Is the dog owner responsible for my medical bills?
- Am I able to sue the dog owner, or the home owner's insurance of the dog owner?
- What if the owner denies that he or she has insurance? (You should not take their word for it!)
- What if the dog was actually leashed and escaped from its owner? Do I have a case?
- Has the dog bitten someone before? ( We will investigate this for you.)
Contact Webb & D"Orazio today, to find out how we can help you. A lawyer will discuss the facts of your case with you when you call and advise you of your legal options, at no charge.
Eligibility for Compensation after a Dog Bite
If either yourself or someone close to you was bitten or attacked by a dog in Georgia, you will be required to show that the owner or handler of the dog did something wrong. You should be able to prove this in the following cases, in order to be able to recover compensation:
- The dog had a reputation of being dangerous - The owner can be liable for an attack by a dog, that is known or should be known by the owner to be dangerous.
- The dog was off-leash or was not secured - If a dog is required to be secured by local "leash laws" or animal control ordinances, then the owner can be liable if the dog is allowed to be free.
Proving Your Dog Bite Case
To gather the evidence and prove your eligibility to receive compensation in a dog bite case, requires experience, and this is provided by the lawyers and investigators at Law Offices of Matthew C. Hines. They will assist you each step of the way, from the initial acceptance of your case, by collecting the proof needed to make a successful claim and win the case.
Compensation after a Dog Bite Accident
It is very important that a solid legal case is prepared, because a significant amount of money is at stake. Resulting injuries from dog bites can include:
- Head injuries
- Permanent scarring
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes and fractures.
These injuries can be permanent, painful and extremely costly, some even leading to death.
The monetary damages that a dog owner can be held responsible for, if an injury results from a dog bite or attack include:
- All medical bills and costs
- Lost income or wages
- Any reduction in earning potential resulting from ongoing injuries
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and counseling
- Scarring and disfigurement damages
- Wrongful death damages in attacks that are fatal
- Punitive damages
The economic losses can be quite staggering, as treatments may include plastic surgeries and ongoing care, but you do not have to shoulder this burden by yourself as the innocent victim.
Our Dog Bite Lawyers Can Help You
The experience of being bitten or attacked by a dog can be traumatic, both mentally and physically. The last thing that you need to worry about, is how to pay for your losses.
Give us a call today at 770-952-7000 or contact us on-line, so that you can learn more about our professional representation in your dog bite case.